9:30am to 1pm
adult : $79 +tx
young (8-17 years old) : $49 +tx
Visiting Quebec City in winter doesn’t mean you have to stay indoors. Get out and have some fun on this snowshoeing adventure in the Jacques-Cartier National Park.
Explore the forest, look out for wildlife, learn about the area from your local guide, and get the chance to take beautiful winter photos. Stop at a heated tent for lunch and a refreshing hot drink.
How the day went
- transportation (optional) included from downtown Quebec City
- presentation of the equipment at the main building
- snowshoeing with alternating ascents and descents
- lunch break in a heated tent
9 am : departure from Quebec City
10 am : arrival at the national park
10:15 am : start of the guided activity
2 pm : end of the guided activity
2:30 pm : departure from the park
3:30 pm : return to Quebec City
- professional local guide
- equipment : snowshoes and telescopic poles
- hot chocolat at the break
- lunch (vegetarian or other option possible, to ask)
- park fees
- transportation round trip from Quebec City
- clothing for an outdoor activity
- toque and mittens
We think there is no bad weather in winter. The activity always takes place. In situations where the temperature is extreme (-45 C⁰) or the amount of snow is not adequate, the activity will be transferred. The final decision to cancel in case of bad weather is the responsibility of the guide or the administration of Quatre Natures.
Our winter activities include free transportation from Old Quebec. At the time of your reservation, a seat is automatically reserved in the shuttle. The departure is at 9am at the Place d’Armes or at 9:05am at the Gare du Palais.
When booking, the total amount of the invoice must be paid. You must make your payment by credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express). You have the possibility to take a cancellation insurance to be refunded of the total amount of your order in case of cancellation on your part.
Cancellation insurance : When booking, you can take a cancellation insurance at the cost of 5% of your order. This allows the refund of the total amount of the activity except the portion of the insurance itself if you cancel your activity. Without cancellation insurance, no refund is granted except for major reasons with official proof.
Modification of a reservation : Any modification must be made by phone or email and is subject to availability.
* the announced duration of the activity is approximate and depends on the meteorological conditions and the group