adult : $109 +tx
young (7-17 years old) : $69 +tx
ratio : 1 guide for 12 participants
By the edge of a river or in the heart of a forest, the trail will take you gradually to a viewpoint to observe the valley of the national park. Breaks will be take to taste local food and drink. Maybe you will even dare to taste the products of nature !!
Accessible to all, your guide will show you the forest and its magnificent landscapes and a dinner break will be made halfway.
- transportation included from downtown Quebec City
- presentation of the trail at the main building
- hiking and dinner break
- free time
- back to Quebec City
- 9 am : departure from Quebec City
- 10 am : arrival at the national park
- 10:30 am : start of the guided activity
- 2 pm : end of the guided activity
- 4:30 pm : departure from the park
- 5:30 pm : return to Quebec City
- professional bilingual guide
- equipment: telescopic poles and backpack (if needed)
- food and drink tasting
- lunch box
- transportation roundtrip from Quebec City
- clothes for an outdoor activity
- hiking shoes
- snack and water bottle
- mosquito repellent
The final decision to cancel in case of bad weather is the responsibility of the guide or the administration of Quatre Natures.
Our summer activities include free transportation from Old Quebec. At the time of your reservation, a seat is automatically reserved in the shuttle.
The departure is at 9am at the Place d’Armes or at 9:05am at the Gare du Palais.
Please contact us if you wish to go directly to Jacques-Cartier National Park.
When booking, the total amount of the invoice must be paid. You must make your payment by credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express).
In case of cancellation made more than 30 days before the date of your activity, your reservation will be refunded 100%. Between 29 days and 3 days before the date of your activity, 70% of the total amount will be refunded to you. No refund for a cancellation less than 3 days before your activity.
Changing a reservation : Any changes must be made by email or telephone and are subject to availability. Please contact us at email@example.com or 418 271-7234.
Weather : The decision to cancel in case of bad weather is the responsibility of the guide or the administration of Quatre Natures. Under no circumstances the customer can cancel and have a refund if he does not like the weather.
* the announced duration of the activity is approximate and depends on the meteorological conditions and the group